July 5, 2013

Photos and editing

This photos are part of the "Show me yours" month, but also, a little tip on editing digitally an image. We have all kinds of desertic ground cover plants, also known as ice-plants. I personally think it is false advetisment, since there's no ice involved lol

As you can see, the first picture shows a ground covering plant. In person looks awesome, but in my captured photo, looks kind of blah, because the light was not right.


So, I played a bit with my editor, it has a "brush selector" and darkened just the area of the cute little purple flowers that were almost invisible in the first sample:


It is just a simple thing, but that's the tip. We don't need too add much to an image some times :o)

Thanks to all the awesome places you are posting people!! I love them all! ♥
Visit the "Show me" tab in my menu to visit beautiful lands and awesome people ;o)

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You are one amazing woman....I need to make ART but Ken is cleaning as we go so I feel obligated ...well to carry on! Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture! Something so simple and so pretty! Thanks for the tip Martha ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers... lol no ice involved!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!