February 15, 2013

2 little faces and comment

I will start with the comment, so skip to the pictures if you don't want to read rants hahhaa

As I was visiting blogs, I read Denthe talking about the google+ profile. My opinion is that I do not like it one bit.
I don't have time to go yet into another network, and it is VERY invasive! I originally went in there to check it out, like I check a bunch of other sites and then I delete them if I don't like them. Well guess what? You can't delete that profile once you join! They should call it "Hotel California" ...Well, technically you can leave, but it will delete all your other related sites, like the blog, YT channel and some other things I can't remember, but it is pretty much anything using that particular ID/email.

To me, that is ridiculous. And also, you can't really contact the person that posts in your blog to say "hi back" unless you add them to your list. Maybe you do not want to have a list!
I am still getting people adding me and I can't do anything about it. I am not posting there and I can't stop from being "updated" or decline invites, like you can in other networks... didn't they say it  was going to be much better? I don't get it.

That was my ranting for the day. {◔_◔} 

Now for the faces: I doodle while waiting in one of my errands today. I made the 2 on the left and my daughter made the guy on the right with the weird balloon. :oP


And a close up of one of the guys:

Did you finish all your Valentine's chocolate? I'm still working on it ahhah

10 comments:

  1. I love all the doodles! Great job ;o) Yummy chocolate! I have it all the time, that is the problem! LOL! I agree with you on Google +. I just went in to, to check it out! I want out and I can't! Like you said! Errrrr... Maybe they will change it??? I hope ;o) Take Care Martha ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate is the best thing in the world, IMHO ♥
      About google, I do hope they change that :o/

      Delete
  2. Oh Martha, you wouldn't believe all the negative comments I got about Google+. There seems to be not one person out there who likes it! I'm so glad I asked before I checked it out. That's terrible that you can't get rid of it anymore without deleting everything that's connected to that email. I can understand you feel like ranting ....
    On the positive side: I like your little sketches! And the one your daughter did as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really annoying :o( I keep thinking I should've checked that sit with another email, but then again, how to guess such a sticky thing?

      Delete
  3. Loveley doodles. Thanks for you telling about google +. It looks like jail Ü... Have a nice zaterday
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about all that, wished I had now I can't get out either. Great faces! ManonX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we can gather a ton of people and tell them we don't like it? We can make signs and lots of noise lol :oP

      Delete
  5. Cute Doodles! I also don't understand the whole Google+ thing! It's frustrating!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!