September 28, 2012

Bunch of friends

These are 4 faces today! Cartoon style.
My version of the story:
Tommy took his girlfriend (and her friends) to watch a funny comedy to the movies but she was all teary eyed, while one of the friends was stealing all the popcorn and the other was all mad.
Over all, this was not a good date for Tommy.




My daughter said: "There are all strangers. Tommy is looking upon the uncalled for tears of the girl in purple, while the girl in pink is SO into the scene that she is eating the popcorn of the polka dot woman, who is not a fan of the movie, and is deeply disturbed, at a stranger eating her popcorn, which is very expensive at the movies."

What is your story version of this drawing? :oD

10 comments:

  1. So cute! The one with the popcorn has my expression on her face when someone tries to take my popcorn. :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my case, I just give up the bag (I usually go with my kids, they eat like worms!) lol

      Delete
  2. Absolutely adore their expressions on their faces. They are definitely at the movies, but all experiencing it in a different way. From l-r:
    Him: Darn, I wanted to sit next to the girl in the pink dress:
    Purple dress: I know he prefers that girl in the pink dress...sniff.
    Yellow hair: Get your own popcorn pink dress!
    Pink dress: Life is just sublime! I'm sitting far from him and I get to eat all her popcorn. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the mad one with the popcorn. Poor Tommy...he won't be taking them out again! Love the expressions and colors on this one. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, poor Tommy, he didn't care for the drama ;o)

      Delete
  4. Well if the one who was taking the popcorn wouldn't have stuffed her face and taken so much, her friend wouldn't be mad! That's not nice. She should have bought her own popcorn. I'm sure Tommy was wishing he was somewhere else! Great illustration!! ♥ ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS! Love the story, their faces!
    poor Tommy and his bad date :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Tommy is by himself and wondering how he got stuck sitting beside a bunch of crazy girls! LOL! Love this Martha ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I love this picture... So cute. Both your stories fit it so well!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!