July 28, 2012

Love is all you need...?

I'm having fun with this hearts, can you tell?
For today, the design is also cut paper and digital play, plus a little whimsical silly mix of words by moi.

And the end result is:

"All you need is LOVE. And some paint, canvas, paper, brushes!
maybe a few stamps, ink... Definitely some medium to make texture with.
Oh! And a cellphone/camera/online thingie!"
 :oP



I hope you are having a fun creative beautiful weekend.


Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

4 comments:

  1. These hearts seem so much fun, shame I had only very little time this month.
    Manonx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....very cool! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! LOL! I like ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - it made me LOL!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!