May 21, 2012

More Donna in 29 Faces

For hours now, I have been editing videos, so there's very little time for painting, although I am working on painting stuff :o) ... does it make sense?
I am enjoying working on this Donna portrait, she has such a beautiful face, I hope I can do her justice!

This is the latest step...

And this other image is the step before I did some shading and the eyes:


Right now what I'm going to do is finishing my sunflower ACEO for the challenge, before I'm late! See you soon!

6 comments:

  1. She looks great...I like all the lively colors you put around her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna looks lovely, you are doing a great job, I am sure you will do her justice

    ReplyDelete
  3. It never fails to surprise me how a portrait comes to life when the eye detail is added :D Beautiful!!! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna is coming along beautifully! I love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is turning out beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I started doing videos, it was the editing that took so much more than I realized. Donna is coming along beautifully-love the colors- the shading- the pose- heck- all of it!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!