May 31, 2012

Last few drops

Yesterday and this morning I had the time to sit and draw. In my case, following close details of a photograph is very hard.
I don't think I was quite successful in the resemblance to the image, but I think it was sort of close :o)
These are my last drops of juice, squeezing the challenge till the last drop!

This was the very last one, but I'm posting it first.
 Don't forget to click after the cut to see more images!



 

We are officially done with the challenge. It was beautiful to get to meet more people, see so much art of all kinds, and practice along with a great world wide team!
Thank you ALL! ♥
So many people have asked when it will be done again, so lets say in August or September. Keep your calendar's schedule flexible ;oD

See you soon!


13 comments:

  1. All these faces are superb Martha...thank you AGAIN lol for this fun challenge :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Youv'e done some bamazing sketches Martha. I love the eyes on the last sketch, she is my favorite.
    Look forward to seeing more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I do like mixing it up - sometimes faces from photos; some from real life and some from my imagination.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. each one is so wonderful
    beautiful expressions and light

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I think all of these are so well done. Their eyes are so alive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting the challenge. It was fun to take part and to see so many wonderful pieces of art done by all the participants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this challenge & still have a couple more to draw & a couple more to post..

    Are there any other challenges going on for June someplace?? If not, I guess I could make my own... not sure what.. want to do more faces so I can get lots better at it...

    Thanks for having this challenge!!

    http://weavingrainbow.com/HSblog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a fun challenge! I really needed to jump in and draw faces and now I know I can do it! Thanks again, and your faces are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey - Do I recognize Mystele? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them all Martha!!! The little girl with the paint brush is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!