September 23, 2011

Running out of time for the 21th day of 30

Today was a crazy busy day. (Not such a Paint Party Friday) Started around 1 AM with a sick husband (food poisoning, not my cooking though!) And continued with late-for-school kids, a hair apptm gone wrong, running with wet hair to pick up a sick kid from school and then making a quick doctor visit because said kid couldn't see well in one eye. Have you ever heard of migraines in the eye??? I never in my life heard of such a thing, but that was the doctor said.
By the time I was getting out of that visit, it was time to get my younger kid, then food, homework, errands (to get more gatorade for the poor DH) run to the post office and by the time I turned around it was time for dinner, and frankly, art was not in my list of things to do, just in my mind. Sometimes that's all the juice you'll get from a day.

That said, I want to share an awesome video "one more thing, on more time" of one of the coolest people out there:

Click to see video 1mt1mt

His videos are not only motivational and inspiring, they are also artistic and funny. If at the end of the video you are not half in love with Josh, you need to take more vitamins! LOL  (Check ALL his videos!)
Hope your Friday was better.... Have a beautiful and healthy weekend!

*You probably want to see newer posts if you come after Friday... I actually have art uploaded! :o) Click on the top banner and see what's up, Thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

  1. Hear you and you are a Mom and that doesn't give you much time ~ Grab the moment when you can and all any of us can do is 'what we can do' ~ I am not into being 'an olympic star' ~ just a star of Today ~ in the Now ~ thanks for the video ~ namaste, Carol (Share the Creative Journey) Happy PPF ^_^

    Recommend: a book ~ The Power of Now ~ Eckhart Tolle ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're crazy busy! thanks for sharing the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like a black cloud is hanging over you. Shoo it away.
    Hugs for a brighter happier week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this guy until now. I love the message he is sending.

    You sound crazy busy, I can relate. I've missed 3 PPF's now! I'm ready to get back in the game and life keeps happening to me too.

    Here's hoping you get back to normal in your family soon :)

    xx Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Migraine in the eye and food poisoning? Oh my gosh, you did have a rough day. Hope this weekend finds you and your family feeling better. Love the 1mt 1mt! Josh Sundquist rocks!!! He is such a believable, inspiring speaker...and oh so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Martha, I have had migraines in my eye before! Not fun! Sorry about all the things you and your family have went through today! Love the video! Very interesting, one more thing! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had more than your fair share yesterday. I hope today is brighter for all of you.

    Thank you for sharing the video! 1mt
    1mt is a fabulous mantra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your comments!
    Stacy, sorry to hear that! I never heard of them before!
    My younger one wanted to go to the fair, and it was only she and I this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great video and very inspiring indeed. What a day you have had and I hope you had a great rest.. I hope your hubby is fine as well as your kids. Take care! from Elisa at Harmonythoughts

    ReplyDelete
  10. No rest for me, but DH is doing much better, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get the nauseating migraines and the light hurts my eyes when I get them but my Jeff gets the actual kaleidascope in his eyes with a migraine ( but the headache is not so intense as to cause nausea) where he can't see for about 10 minutes because of it!I know its wierd, huh!Hope everyone is feeling better soon! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...you are one busy bee! Great video share! thanks! POP ART MINIS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope everything's settling down by now! Just breath ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. One more thing, one more time and isn't that the way it is for all of us. Hope your husband gets better and your son. Enjoy your week and thanks for sharing the video.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!