August 8, 2011

Working on a commission

Time is funny... some days it goes just too slow, like dripping amber from a tree. And some other days you blink and a whole week has passed. Wonder why's that? Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I have been working on a commissioned painting. This is a little detail of the background:


It looks a bit lighter in person, but then again, all monitors show images a little different. I am very happy with the texture and the colors. There's a whole family in the painting so i have been busy with my paint brush.

And there's my blog anniversary coming up! Keep an eye open, I will be having a Painting Giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. The painting looks great! Love the color! I will be keeping my eye open ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great texture! Looking forward to seeing it when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!

    Happy blogoversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I just posted the giveaway!! yaay!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!