July 23, 2010

Cool blog tip!

Hey there! I have a cool widget to add to the blogs! I know, some of you know already, but it took me a while to find the "like" box in facebook. Probably because I don't spend a lot of time there, but anyway, I was so tickled I wanted to share this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIhRNDgPmlE

Where they explain very nicely and simple how to do it. It is for word-press, but the only difference is that for blogger, you "add a gadget" for java/html and you are ready to go! The rest of the explanation is the same.

Well, enjoy! And let me know when you are done, so I can go and "like" you :oD

2 comments:

  1. Great! thank you for sharing this tip! I love to read tips. I never feel I have enough insight to offer much in the way of tips. I think they just introduced something like this in blogger because I think I just added it. Not sure, ha ha.

    happy creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right, just noticed that too!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!