July 1, 2010

Christmas in July!

Well, here I go again!
Along with the ADO Frida mini challenge in July, I am in the middle of a Christmas in July sale in my Etsy shop. I made a banner and although I was going to start after the 4th, what the heck, I will start now when I can...!
Who knows what unsuspected thing will happen next! (Did I mention one kid seems to have broken his hand? And the other seems to have lost the cellphone? Oh, and a pregnant kitty adopted me as a Pet Hospital?... And Scruffie knocked down a chunk of the fence... the list goes on and on....)

So, now is the time! :o}  I am going to list many things I never listed before, and some I am re-listing at a sale price. Nothing is "Christmas theme" ok? But I have Halloween, mermaids, Divas, Fridas... If you have seen something in the blog that you want and I have not sold it, just ask me! I really want to free some space to be able to paint again! :oD


Well, I will be adding daily till I'm done listing. Look for items with the tag CIJ
Wish me luck!

Oh! And I hope my Canadian buddies had a nice Canada day!

4 comments:

  1. That's a great banner Martha. I don't know how to center stuff on a banner. I need to practice that. Lots of good stuff you have there, including pregnant kitty, did you say? Oh my goodness, didn't you just have a pregnant dog? I hope the arm is okay and not broken. I just got called from my doctor's office, a followup, so they say. They never call and unless something is up. I just had my yearly checkup last week and I guess results are in from the lab. Ayeeeeeeee! I hate this. Oh well, I'll keep an open mind and think nothing but good thoughts. Happy Fourth of July and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Martha!

    I hope your kid didn't break their hand! How's the pregnant kitty doing? I will keep checking in on your shop! You know how much I love your art work!

    All The Best, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the banner. CIJ is a great idea!
    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha, oh no, hope his hand is ok, and things improve! Good luck with your sale, I am participating as well, making room for new stuff is always good!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!