April 30, 2010

Luna, the Magazine and a new Gourd

Where should I start this post...? Should I start by saying that my traveling doll Luna is in a magazine, (yaay!!) or should I say that I still haven't been able to find that magazine in town so I chewed up my nails to the quick? (Agghh!) :oP
I am not even going to mention that poor Luna is still swimming somewhere between FL and the UK, in the middle of the volcanic ash clouds from Iceland and all. I'll say a little prayer for her safe arrival, she's such a little thing after all.

As for the Gourd part of the post: Just listed one on etsy! Take a look HERE it is Frida inspired. She is holding a pineapple and a calla lilli.

Tomorrow I will be hunting for the Doll Magazine!

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful that Luna "ran" to the magazine! Congratulations and good luck finding the publication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that gourd Martha. Awesome! Oh your Luna is still travelling. How great that is. Hope she gets home safe and sound. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Luna! Glad she made it in, Ayala!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gourd! Such bright colours I love it! Hope your doll finds its way home to you soon :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! SpiritMamma showed my a scan of the page, I am all happy. :oD
    Cindy, you did a great job, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!