November 26, 2009

I am thankful

Some years are good, some years are crazy, some are stupendous, and other years are sad. But out of all the good, crazy, stupendous or sad things in my life, I am always thankful.
Today in this country, my new home, I celebrate life. I am thankful for my health, for my family, for all the great people I have met online, and in person this year.
I am thankful for the people that I met and loved, that are no longer here with me, for the wonderful time we spent together.
Happy Thanks Giving.
Thanks for stopping by!
May your day be easy, fun, and full of pie.


Today, Panzón is thankful he's not a turkey!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, very good!!
    I can imagine soon he might be thankful for the turkey- bones.
    Happy thanksgiving to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Happy Late thanksgiving to you. It is always good to be thankful no matter what and I am glad to hear you definitely are. I am thankful too. Hope you had a good one, we did and now it's on to the next. Have a great week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!