December 20, 2008

Doll revisited, redone, rewigged

In my personal experience, in any kind or creative/artistic endeavour.... you mess up. Sometimes the mess up is better than the original plan. But sometimes it's only worthy to be admired through a trash bag. :o)
After sweating over this little cute baby-doll face, I did not want to mess up, but I did. The hair was not right, and I have to admit I am used to more hair than new-born baby hair. The result? A somewhat gummy, hard looking wig on my poor baby.

So I left her sitting there until the technology advanced (yeah right lol) it's more like, until I learned more, to deal with it. :oD
So.... One fine day I went and yanked all the hair. It was scary and painful! I did not dare to take a picture. Poor thing looked like "Certain pop-singer that shaved her hair". I had already decided that I was going to give her fuller hair, which is not new-born look, but it's her look.


What do you all think? I'm liking her a lot better! She still has her ponytails, and her cute "busy bee" dress, but now she's updated and redone.

2 comments:

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!