April 8, 2008

Listing finally

So thrilled to have new listings again!
I have a little bit of here and there.
Later today I'll be uploading and listing.
Check my OLA, my Etsy and Ebay.
Yes I know... ebay again.
After all the commotion I think some of the dust is settling.
It is scary. A lot of people are going to other places which is good (Like a friend said: "you should not have all your eggs in one basket"), going to other groups, and I guess some are keeping their hopes on ebay.

There's also this new site Doll and Art Live. Looks very nice and it's all dolls.

So, here's Brontë, all finished. She is a posable polymer Art Doll.


She is a little bit of a gypsy.

1 comment:

  1. Ayala, thank you for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment : you made my day! It looks like we have a lot in common. I see you like working with the different kind of clays and so do I. I think your dolls are wonderful. I really enjoyed reading your blog and I will be back. I will add you as a link next time I get into my doll page. Have a creative day!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!